Business Development Executive (Sales/Customer Team)
Alucio is a fast-growing, healthcare technology startup working to revolutionize scientific exchange between life science companies and the healthcare community. Our flagship product, Beacon, is an innovative, cloud-based content management and HCP engagement platform built specifically for Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and other field-based medical professionals.
Alucio is led by an experienced management team with a proven track record of success building leading companies within life science technology space. We are committed to diversity as a core company value and are fully certified as a minority business enterprise (MBE) organization.
Alucio’s business development team is driven by the success of our customers and is deeply committed to helping MSL teams more effectively engage and manage the scientific exchange process. We are searching for an exceptional sales professional, who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and who will be able to successfully manage the end-to-end selling process.
* You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close (approach, interview, demonstrate, validate, negotiate, close)
* Individual lead/prospect generation activities (ID, outbound outreach, meeting scheduling etc.)
* Achieve quarterly goals and sales targets established by management team
* You will own a named account list and develop account plans
* Establish relationships with senior executives and key decision-makers
* Partner and engage closely with other cross-functional team members (customer success, product, engineering) on evaluating and implementing customer requested features
We are looking for someone with:
* 3-5 years of documented, individual quota carrying sales success (software, technology or medical communications related sales experience)
* Experience with selling into life science organizations
* Knowledge of the medical affairs and field medical functions within life science companies, as well an existing network of relevant business contacts in these areas, would be a big plus
* SaaS/cloud-based sales experience would be a plus
* Team player that is excited about being part of a high-growth, and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
* Excellent communication skills including facilitation of meetings, presentations, product demo (virtual, in person, phone)
* Creative thinker and creator, with the ability to use social media and content creation tools to engage and identify customer prospects
* Team player with energy, passion and commitment to helping us build a fun work place
* Bachelor’s degree