Alucio™ is a fast-growing, healthcare technology startup working to revolutionize scientific exchange between life science companies and the healthcare community. Our flagship product, Beacon, is an innovative, cloud-based content management and HCP engagement platform built specifically for Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and other field-based medical professionals.
Alucio is led by an experienced management team with a proven track record of success building leading companies within life science technology space. We are committed to diversity as a core company value and are fully certified as a minority business enterprise (MBE) organization.
Normally this is the part where you read about all the prior experience you’ll need to get the job. The great news for you is that we’re more interested in a smart self-starter who is interested in startup life and interacting with many different parts of the organization. Tons of experience isn’t necessarily needed.
- Function as our office and community lead, assisting in the planning and execution of all of our virtual and physical get-togethers.
Provide general HR support and assist in our recruiting process, ensuring all steps of our interview process go off without a hitch.
- Act as a company ambassador to help attract a strong candidate pool for any open positions
As the company transitions to a hybrid virtual and in-office model, ensure that our physical office is well stocked and seamlessly run.
- Provide general administrative support, including the creation, maintenance and editing of documents, spreadsheets, files, and presentations.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all company meetings.
- Facilitate visits from clients, vendors, and out-of-town team members.
- Assist in support our Customer Success team as needed.
- Assist in some software testing efforts as needed.
- Own the company Facebook page and help with various social media programs.
- Assist with other company marketing efforts as needed including various industry events and conferences.
- College degree preferred
- Some experience working in an office setting preferred
- Prior experience in a support role preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Digitally proficient with the ability to pick up new software tools and systems easily
- High degree of professionalism that is routinely displayed
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects
- High attention to detail with superior organizational skills
- Proven ability to have fun at work