Alucio™ is a fast-growing, healthcare technology startup working to revolutionize scientific exchange between life science companies and the healthcare community.
Our flagship product, Beacon, is an innovative, cloud-based content management and HCP engagement platform built specifically for Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and other field-based medical professionals.
@Alucio is led by an experienced management team with a proven track record of success building leading companies within life science technology space. We are committed to diversity as a core company value and are fully certified as a minority business enterprise (MBE) organization.
You are a talented marketer with a passion for opportunities that unite technology with healthcare. You’ll report to the company’s VP - Product Management & Strategy and work closely with others at Alucio to effectively implement and refine our marketing plan focused on key decision makers within our target life science companies (pharma, biotech and medical device).
- Review all existing company materials, evaluate secondary market research and interview key internal stakeholders to fully understand Alucio’s target market, customers, flagship product (Beacon) and competitors.
- Assess and internalize Alucio’s current marketing strategy and plan for Beacon and provide suggestions for refinements as appropriate.
- Manage and refine the company’s tactical marketing calendar with goals, metrics, and milestones.
- Based on the plan, own and drive the implementation of various targeted marketing tactics leveraging both traditional and digital channels including: conferences/events, webinars, podcasts, SEO, paid search, social media, surveys, email campaigns, partnerships and other media.
- Collaborate closely with Alucio’s Communications Manager and other company stakeholders in various initiatives.
- Work with the various 3rd parties, vendors and partners as needed to implement various program activities and to develop various marketing tools and collateral.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to develop and publish white papers on relevant topics that tie to Beacon’s product value proposition.
- Support Alucio’s Business Development team with strategies for demand generation, as well as the creation of additional sales and marketing materials that might be needed.
- Measure the effectiveness of various initiatives and make adjustments as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related marketing experience (preferably in a B2B setting)
- Life science and/or healthcare B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Experience working with technology products and software is a plus
- A demonstrated passion for the intersection of technology and healthcare
- A proven ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships across organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with superior organizational skills
- A results-oriented, deadline-driven approach shown through the successful implementation of previous marketing plans and tactics
- Comfort in a start-up environment, with an ability to navigate ambiguity exercising autonomy and independence
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office 365 suite. Working knowledge of Salesforce and other tools used in B2B marketing would be very helpful.
- Proven ability to have fun at work